Top 7 Things to Do in Baltimore This Summer
1. Visit the Inner Harbor! There is a lot to do between the National Aquarium, touring the USS Constellation, and taking a Water Taxi ride.
2. Go to an Orioles game, especially for their great promotions! Every Sunday home game gives the opportunity for kids ages 4 to 14 to run the bases.
3. Visit Fort McHenry and learn about the history of our National Anthem.
4. Go to Larriland Farms in Woodbine to pick your own fruits and vegetables. They have everything from cherries and raspberries to rhubarb and pumpkins.
5. Visit a local brewery — there are so many downtown! Diamondback Brewing is known for their travels around the north to bring new flavors into Baltimore. Sagamore Distillery, located in Port Covington, has an engaging tour focused on learning about the history of their Rye Whiskey.
Finally, for the first time since 1954, Guinness Brewing is coming to America and setting up shop just outside of Baltimore City in Halethorpe. Their test taproom is open now, but the brewery will be fully open in August 2018 with new and exciting Guinness brews.
6. Go to an event at Power Plant Live! They have family fun days and concerts multiple nights a week.
7. Get screened with JScreen by requesting your kit. The process is easy and fast! After registering online, your kit will be sent to your home where there are instructions on how to make the saliva sample. Then, just mail your kit using the prepaid mailer.